Oh my gosh I have been so very very bad with this...now I remember why I gave up on journals as a kid. Hello all! Baby Cooney and I are doing great. My morning sickness is down to throwing up just once a day. (Hey it's better then the average 8 I was doing for about a month and a half) Everyone tells me it all stops in the second trimester. I am about to find out if your all liars...tomorrow is the start of the 2nd trimester. I can't believe I am going to be 14weeks along...that seems so surreal. I think I am starting to look pregnant...and it's so weird. I am still in my clothes but they are getting uncomfortable so we just plopped down way more then I would have liked and the maternity fairy will be delivering some relieve in 4 to 7 business days. :)
Sean and I have met our OB doctor. She is a bit brash but we really like her. She's young and funny and so far my favorite person cause we've gotten ultrasounds ever time we've seen her :) Our last was on Tuesday the 20th and baby cooney had the hiccups...it was too funny.
Just about a month and a half till we get to find out the sex and it is killing me!!!! I want to shop so bad. It might be dangerous...our friends Marc and Amber find out the sex of their baby in about 2 weeks and I might shop vicariously through them (or literally) LOL.
Well I hope everyone had a wonderful turkey day, we did and even enjoyed some left overs again tonight.
We have gotten very cute presents from some of our friends and family and I promise to post pics soon...you will see a common theme running through some of them. And sorry Sean, I still say no University of Oregon baby bedding.
Love,
Rach
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment