Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Yesterday was my first official Mother's Day. Last year my water started to leak at around 8pm on Mother's Day but she wasn't born till about 23 hrs later...so Sean says it didn't count :).
Saturday we took Sue to Salty's for their Mother's Day brunch (they have it both days of the weekend). We went last year too but I was SOOO pregnant I barely ate...so I wanted a redo! We had a great time and miss Abigail sat happily in her highchair for TWO hours!!! Do we have the best baby or what! :)
Sunday all the dad's on our street got together and made a yummy brunch for all of us mom's. The kids played, we relaxed, and it was wonderful! Again it just showed me how blessed we are for the community we have.
I hope all you mothers out there had as good of a day as I did!
Here she is "reading" over the pamphlet at the restaurant:


A nice family shot on the Columbia river:


All dressed up:


And one more just cause :)

No comments: