Hello All,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Our first healthy solo weekend has been wonderful. We haven't done much but just getting to spend some quality family time has been so nice. Sean had a rough go of it though on Friday that not so much I have to share but I have to write about so I don't forget...heehee. Friday night we were giving Abi a bath and I grabbed the towel and Sean was picking her up to give to me. He had one and under her neck and one hand on her bottom when our angel proceeded to poo. Sean just stood there holding her and I couldn't stop laughing trying to get out "did she just poo on you? Poor Daddy!
Hours later Sean went downstairs to let Kearney out. Miss Kearney has been having a rough go of it once she realized the little person was not leaving and was indeed allowed up on the big bed when she is not. Kearney has expressed her displeasure by stealing clothing and eating items she should not, and by trying to baby block Abi ( put her head on top of Abi's when we are holding her or even trying to lay on Abi when she is on her activity mat). So back to Friday night. Sean let her out to go to the bathroom. She came running back up and acted like she was going to go in the house. Sean then noticed plastic hanging from our dogs bottom alone with poo. Sean took her into the bathroom and had to pull out the plastic and other stuff for Kearney for it was stuck. Poor Sean!
So Friday was a night of uncomfortable bathroom experiences for Sean. And I was oh so helpful laughing uncontrollably at both instances thanking God I was not Sean at those moments :)
-Rachel :)
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment