I am a little late posting this but our days of bottle feeding are behind us. It happened so quick! It is a transition I was dreading thinking it would be so hard. Abi wasn't particularly in love with her bottle but she never drank for a long period with her sippy. Our wonderful friends Damon, Erin and their girl Siena had us all over to celebrate Sean's birthday just over a week ago. I so wonderfully brought everything for Abi including the nipple for the bottle, the formula, the drop in liner, the cap, the bottle...oh wait NO BOTTLE. We didn't know what to do. We thought about driving to the store and buying a new one but decided we had her sippy with her water we'd just use that and if she didn't drink she'd have her bottle at home.
So I sat down with her handed her the sippy cup and she chugged away. I mean the kid drank it all in like 2 min! So the next morning we gave her morning "milk" in her sippy again and again not a problem. So we are done with bottles...like so many things all the worry for nothing.
She is growing so fast and I can't believe in less than two weeks will be ONE! Where did my itty bitty baby go?
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment