I went to have my blood drawn again yesterday. As I said, we were hoping for the results to double to signify a happy growing baby. I TRIPLED! Good job little cooney! Sean keeps teasing me cause I told him yesterday that the baby is the size of a poppy seed. He asked how something so small could make me feel so sick and tired? I told him to try it and get back to me :)
I am a little sad. We get to have a 6wk ultrasound to make sure everything is progressing normally and wouldn't you know it, Sean is out of town. He's not in town for 2 weeks after that and my Dr. said that is waiting too long. So I will be solo. I am hoping at least for pictures. While it will be a picture of a blob it's still our blob and I'd love to be able to show Sean.
Tomorrow is when my sister comes. I have successfully not called her all week. I am so proud of me! :) I am horrible with secrets. I will call my mom after work to tell her. I am sure there will be tears involved. Sean has decided he'd like to wait till we see Patrick in person in 4 weeks to tell him and Julie. The man loves to make me wait!
Until next time....
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment