WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!! That deserves repeating...WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!! I am just so over the moon happy!!!! As everyone knows, I am oh so patient! I told my self I'd wait to test Tuesday today the 18th. But I just couldn't wait that long...I tested SATURDAY. I was so surprised to see a plus sign I ran all around the house screaming for Sean. I found him down stairs and I was shaking so bad. He thought it was too faint and wanted me to test with a digital. 4hrs later I did and it said PREGNANT. Monday I went in for blood test with my doctor and they confirmed it I have to get blood drawn again.
It's the night before my second blood draw and I am a bit nervous! Grow baby, grow!!! :) My Dr. said my counts should double since Monday. I have my apt at 9am and should get the results by 3. Sean told me not to worry I am plenty sick and tired for my body to not be doing what it should be. He has been wonderful. I feel like I have a nutritionist :o). He has called me the last two days to make sure that I am eating lunch and taking time to relax. He told me last night he is going to ride me about eating right and making sure I get enough protein. We think the dog knows, hahah. She has been acting weird towards me. Sean said "the princess" is not ready to be knocked down a peg.
I can't wait to start telling people! I am going to call my mom Friday. My sister is coming for a visit this weekend and arrives Friday. I am DYING to tell her. I am trying very hard to not talk to her this week so I don't spill it. After Heather, I am going to call my brother Saturday morning and hope he's home. Then I want to call our niece Lauren. Sunday we are having dinner with Sean's mom so we are waiting to tell her in person. We almost called Sean's Patrick last night but it was too late then we decided to wait till the blood tests come back tomorrow. I am just so over the moon happy though!!!!!
To make things even better, our good friends here in Portland, Marc and Amber are pregnant too!!!! She's about 8 1/2 weeks (I am 4 1/2). It has been great talking about things with her and we will have some time off together.
May 26 (or whenever little cooney heehee comes out) cannot get here soon enough!!!!
17 years ago

1 comment:
I am thrilled for Sean and Rachel! May I mention once again, I am thrilled for Sean and Rachel! Yes, I did jump up and down with every part of my love for them with the news of their baby. So set the dates for my babysitting!!!! I told them that I have never met two people that adore children as much as they do and I know that they will be the greatest parents. May I say once again that I am thrilled!!!! I could never say in words the feeling inside me as how excited I am for Sean and Rachel. They are such a loving, caring couple that will give all they have to their family. This is so exciting!!!! Nana Sue
Post a Comment