Monday, January 7, 2008

It's A Disco Party 1/7/2007

Hello All, and happy Monday! :)

I hope everyone is getting back into the swing of normal non holiday life. I was sick for most of last week so I am finally feeling better, thankfully. Little Abby is doing well. I have felt her move every now and then but last night it felt like a disco party in there haha! I was sitting at our computer desk doing nothing special when the party started. At first I was like "what the heck was that!". After a little bit I realized it was our little girl getting her workout in for the day. It lasted for a couple minutes...it was the oddest coolest thing ever!
Sean leaves this week for "back country death '08" (lovely name don't you think). For those of you who don't know what that is, Sean, his brother, and two of his friends are going on a snowmobile trip in Wyoming for 4 days. They are all so excited about it. I just pray everyone comes back healthy and with all their toes :)

I hope all is well in your world...

Love,
Rach

No comments: