Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More then 1/2 way there! :)

Hello All!
I realized tonight that I am over 1/2 way there. I am almost 23 weeks, and boy is she growing, or I am growing which hopefully means she is growing! We went last week for a 2nd ultrasound. Abby wasn't too cooperative the 1st go around and stayed on her stomach. The tech couldn't get a good picture of her heart or her profile. This time she was picture perfect.
Most that know me know I am a planner, but man people are stressing me out! I keep getting asked if the nursery is all set up. Seriously? I thought we were doing pretty good knowing what room we were going to use and a general idea of what we were going to do. I mean I do still have 17 weeks people till she is here. But we slowly are checking things off our must do list. We registered for all our baby classes. Unfortunately with Sean's travel we have to take all of them on the weekends. We ordered her bedding which amazingly enough her daddy and I 100% agreed on. We are ordering her crib this weekend seeing it takes 8-10 weeks to arrive. It should still "deliver" be for I do heehee :) (sorry it's late). We found out that the store we are buying it from only charges under $100 to deliver and set it up. Most would jump at this. Not safety dad :) Luckily for me, and Abby, Sean is very handy and would prefer knowing it was put together "the right way" and wants to assemble it himself. Normally one would worry, but I know Sean can do this so I am happy that he wants to.
Other then that nothing too exciting going on. We hope all is well with all of you and send our love.

-Rachel

No comments: