My mother keeps asking how many days are left. This is something I have not kept track of. So for her I thought I'd put a ticker in the upper left hand corner so she could come on here whenever she was curious. But then I LOOKED at the ticker and saw that we have LESS THAN 100 days till our Abigail is with us (god willing I will not have late babies like my mom!!!). It seems so odd; I mean come on 97 days is going to FLY by!!! And I can't believe I am less than 2 weeks away from my third trimester!
Baby Abi is doing well. Mommy on the other hand had a bit of a scare Friday. For those that don't know I have a bit of a heart condition. Nothing major at all, but at times my heart will race for no reason at all. I have been on medication for about 7 years for it, which seems to really help. Well my dr's took me off the meds when we got pregnant. On Friday I was at work and what do you know, I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest and say hello. I called our OB who said to call our primary since this was a mommy issue not baby and my dr had more history with me. After talking with him and then him talking with my OB they decided it's best for me to go back on my heart medication. I am still scared though. They assure me the risk to Abi is minimal. Why anyone would think the word minimal instead of non-existent would soothe me is beyond me. They said that Abi will have to be closely monitored when she is born for the meds will slow her heart also. I just don't want to do anything that would hurt her. But over all I do think me being healthy is what is best for her. I hope.
So other then that excitement :) it has been a wonderful 3 day weekend. I hope all of you have gotten the same gorgeous weather we have been blessed with and had a relaxing weekend.
--Rachel
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment