Hello All,
Sorry I haven't given an update in a bit. My stupid company took away my internet so it is cramping my correspondence :) Things with me and Abigail are great. She is growing on target and I think has started a band in there or something by how much she moves. I love it though. I think unfortunately I have reached the start of the uncomfortable sleeping nights. Other then that I am doing well. The "morning" sickness has lessened to every now in a blue moon which is great.
Sean has been home the last few weeks spoiling Kearney and I..we will be so sad when he goes back to traveling for we love having him home.
We registered for my baby shower the other week. It was a lot of fun but man Baby's R Us can be an overwhelming experience! How do you know what the "right" thing is? Of course I had safety dad with me, shacking all items. This has become a common trait of Sean's, checking the sturdiness of items for his little girl and making sure everything is nice and soft for her. It is too cute to watch.
We are going to be getting a 3d ultrasound done on March 7th so I promise to post some pics after that.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Until next time....
Rachel
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment