Little Abi is due. Only time will tell if she will be early, on time, or late like her mommy :). My poor mother had to carry me for 4 extra weeks and had my svelte 11lb 7oz frame el natural. Thanks Mom! :) I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We are so excited to greet our little girl into our world.
I want to give a big congrats to our friends Amanda and Curtis, they welcomed their daughter into the world last week and everyone is doing great per Auntie Erin. We will get to see them this Friday.
Sean and I are taking Friday off and taking a long weekend on the coast. I am SO excited!!! This will be our official last pre baby solo trip, and it is much needed.
Our crib is here! It's not put together yet but it's in our house! We picked it up yesterday, Sunday. I am so excited!!! We also made a huge goodwill donation and a huge dump run yesterday. We are busy spring cleaners getting everything clutter free and organized for our little one's arrival.
What's new with me? Morning sickness has returned...I knew it was too good to be true. :(
-I woke Sean up last night in sever pain and in the span of 25 minutes went from debating if we should go to the ER (my rib cage was killing me to the point I could barely breath) to yelling to Sean in the office (he was researching my symptoms on the computer) that I was all better. From what he read online we think that Abi was pushing herself or my organs really high up into my rib cage. She was not happy with her mommy last night!
-And lastly I am officially having my oddest craving yet... Corn Bran Cereal. Quaker doesn't make it anymore I don't think. I have been to countless stores in the Portland area and no luck. I am so heart broken LOL. I want my darn cereal!! So, here is my plea...if you are at a grocery store and come across Corn Bran, please buy a desperate pregnant lady a box or two before my husband leaves me cause I am this close to ordering it from Amazon (only place I can find it but it doesn't say the expiration LOL). Only problem is I have to buy 6 boxes for $25 dollars. If Sean was on the road, they cereal would be bought already LOL but at last he is home and told me it's too weird.
Other then that not much, I hope all is well with all of you.
Love,
Rach
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment