Hello All,
Well we had our 37 week apt today. All is looking well. I am dilated more, now 3-4 centimeters and Abi is at Zero station. I sure hope she doesn't hang out for another 3 weeks but unfortunately I have no say in the matter :)
My 30th Birthday was wonderful! Sean totally surprised me with a Nikon D80 digital slr camera! I am a very spoiled girl!
Monday was a hard day. My feet swelled to about 4 times their size and I just felt done. Sean was wonderful and drove me home after work and had me lay down with my feet up and went solo to our infant cpr class so that I could rest. And he came home with TCBY for me :)
I don't know if Sean will last 3 more weeks of me being pregnant Rachel...I think he's ready to have "normal" Rachel back :) ... hopefully I do come back :)
Happy Mother's Day to all mom's out there and I will update you again next week after our dr. apt. Less that 20 days to do WOO HOO!!!
-Rach
17 years ago

1 comment:
I am so excited for you that you're almost done, and I CAN NOT WAIT to meet Abi!! And you're done with work now, right? Keep those feet up and try your best to be comfortable, relax, and enjoy! :)
Post a Comment