Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Her Roomhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

In all the dr. apt updating I forgot to post about her room. IT'S DONE! I am so excited. It looks so great! Sean and I worked on finishing it up and he was so cute getting all the measurements right and making sure things were correct and safe. Below find a link to the shutterfly album that has all the pictures. Now all we need is our little one. But I promised her father I wouldn't wish for her to come before Friday. Sean is in Southern Oregon on his hopefully last trip and doesn't want to miss a second. So she must stay put till Friday night when he comes home. And Saturday is my birthday...the BIG 3-0 and I don't share well :) so Sunday or later would be great. But if there is one thing I have learned this pregnancy...I have absolutely no control! :)

-Rach

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EZtWzNy2cMX2&emid=sharview&linkid=link4

No comments: