Thursday, January 22, 2009

Confession

Hello, My name is Abigail, and I am addicted to PUFFS!!! For those that are not aware what puffs are they are a puffed rice star shaped goodies from Gerber. It is a "starter" finger food to work those motor skills out. When we started to give Abi puffs I'd say MAYBE 1 out of 10 made it into the mouth. But now she is a puff queen! However, I fear we have an addict. I gave her some while I was fixing her lunch and she gobbled them up. When it came time to actually eating her lunch she just "cried" with her arm outreached trying to get to the puff container. I am happy our girl likes her finger food but I didn't think I had to worry about baby "crack" this early!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Emma's version of "baby crack" right now are Baby Mum Mums. I can't even let her see the box or she FREAKS out!!