Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello All

Nothing too exciting to report but I thought I should post since it's been awhile. All is good in the Cooney household. My new job I have been at going on 3 weeks now. It is working out well. I wouldn't say it is my dream job but my time there goes by fast and I am happy I spend 95% of Abi's day with her. Sean has been busy looking for a job and we are hopeful something will happen soon. In the mean time we are enjoying having this time together as a family. It might not be the best circumstances but we are trying to take it for what it is. We know how lucky we are that we get to spend so much time together. Today we took Abi to the community center for some swimming and signed her up for classes. I am so excited! She starts next month and goes for 10 weeks 2 times a week for just $55!!!! That is crazy to me.
The weather here has been beautiful but with insane wind. We have had gusts up to 60mph! It made for a couple of bad sleeping nights for everyone in the house.
My mom comes this weekend to see Abi for the first time since October so she is itching to get her hands on her. It is amazing how much she has changed. Yesterday Abi had a play date with Jensen (2 weeks older) and it was so neat to watch the girls. To see how they have changed and how they interact with one another now is amazing. They "talked" to each other for the first time yesterday. It made me laugh.
Other then that not much to report. Abi is doing well and entertaining us daily. She is such a happy baby.
I hope all of you are doing well and until next time, take care.

No comments: