Monday, December 3, 2007

Liars!!!

Everyone I know lied to me :( I am in week 2 of my second trimester and still no bliss. I am just tired, and tired of getting sick. Being at work is the worst. People just stare at you as you make the mad dash to the bathroom. And I am SOOOO tired of people telling me "Yes, but it's all worth it." I know it's worth it, but trust me it would still be just as worth it with out getting sick all day long.
Pity party is over :) I promise.

We had a chill weekend. We got our tree Saturday and had friends over Saturday night. Sean said it's the last time for awhile. I just was so tired and kept getting sick while I was cooking (fun!). But we had a great time and just reminded me how fortunate we are to have found the friends we have here. Sunday was a waste as I spent my time on the couch watching bad holiday movies on Lifetime, and the Hallmark Channel. Somewhere in there I took a 2 1/2 hr nap :) Other then that I accomplished nothing. Oh well...hopefully this week will be more productive. OH...I did finish all our Christmas shopping for our nieces and nephews so now we just need to wrap them all :) and mail them off.

I hope your all well, and happy Monday.

-Rach

No comments: