Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Pregnancy dreams and other ramblings

I don't know if it has anything to do with the pregnancy or not for I have always had odd dreams...but lately they are just bazaar! The most common theme has been I work for the military or some sort of special force (see I told you, WEIRD) and I am on these secret missions. Sometimes they go well other times I am in danger and I wake up and have to go to the bathroom :)
Other then the odd dreams I am feeling pretty good. Still getting sick and I have just comes to terms that it's probably here to stay. I am so excited for the holidays. Unfortunately Sean is in Alabama this week and doesn't return till practically Saturday. So far his trip isn't going so well. He didn't get to the town he is training till after 1am last night and then the hotel had no reservation for him. Luckily he got a room but still...that just irritates me that his company did that! But I am very lucky lady to have a husband who works so hard so that we can have the life we have and trying to work even harder so I can stay home once baby cooney arrives. We found out last week if we do daycare I will bring home a whole 400-500 a month LOL that is just sad and depressing. Sean said last night that his greatest passion is me and the baby and keeping me home is his goal right now. He doesn't know but that made me cry when we got off of the phone. I have realized the last few weeks, how much more pressure gets put onto him if I do stay home and I have a lot of guilt over that for I don't know how fair that is to him. My main goal is to find him a job he doesn't travel so much so that he gets to be home with us even if that means me working, in the long run I feel it's best.

Sorry for the ramblings...just what's on my mind lately.

I hope all of you are enjoying your week and are gearing up for the holidays. For all of you that travel out of town be safe. OH, congrats to our friends David and Sylvia...he proposed over the weekend! We are so excited for them. And very safe travels to our friends Niki and Jason who are leaving today for their honeymoon (ready to be green with envy...their honeymoon is 27days long!!! in Thailand) Have a wonderful time you two you deserve it.

Love to all,
Rach

No comments: