Hello All!
Sean and I had another Dr. apt yesterday. Nothing earth shattering, except we did get to hear the heartbeat and it was so much clearer then the last time. Sean was amazed. He said he thinks he likes that more then the ultrasounds. Other then that they just took A LOT of blood, like 7 viles full...Sean waited (aka was hiding out) in the waiting room. Other then that I have just been working a lot. They did another round of lay-offs and I don't know why but I am still here, we lost though another 7 employees so my department is down to 2, me an another girl. No less work, just less people. Fun times.
On a happier note, lots of baby news, not mine but others :) My friend Jen welcomed her adorable daughter Dec 2nd ( she was due Dec 23 but is doing great and home with mom and dad now). I can't wait to meet her. My other friend Vanessa just had her daughter early this morning and is doing great. So welcome to the world Emma and MacKenzie!!!
I hope all of you are well and happy and ready for the holidays ( I am almost there).
Love,
Rach
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment