Monday, March 3, 2008

28 weeks, Third Trimester Here I Am!

Don't be too jealous...this is where Sean and I spent the weekend. It was wonderful. We stayed on the Oregon Coast in a town called Cannon Beach. The weather was supposed to be awful but turned out to be wonderful. We had a wonderful and relaxing time. And it was productive too...we picked a middle name. So our daughters full name will be Abigail Moira Cooney. Sean really wanted an Irish name and I liked that she will have a middle name that starts with M just like Sean and I. We love the way it sounds and are happy to have that task behind us.
Wish me luck, we have another dr. apt tomorrow and I find out how I did on my glucose test for gestational diabetis...yikes...this is one test I hope I score LOW on! Either way we will manage and do what is best for Abi.
For those concerned that I might be buying cereal off the Internet...no worries. My mom found me corn bran! Thanks Mom! She shipped me up to boxes that arrived today and it is as tasty as I remember :)
Lastly, sorry for those of you who don't want to see this but I have been asked by some for a picture. Being I am not in the best form even before getting pregnancy no way are you getting a belly shot...But Sean took this picture this past weekend and you definitely can see I am pregnant.
I hope all of you are well and until next time...

Love,
Rach

1 comment:

aprilg said...

Hi Rachel,
I think you look great. You are totally glowing, you look happier than ever. Can't wait to see you this weekend and next.
April