Friday, March 7, 2008

3D Ultrasound

Sean and I had our 3D ultrasound today. One thing is for sure...our little girl is STUBBORN like her mom and dad! Our 15-20 min apt turned into an hour for our tech was trying very hard to get good pictures for us. Unfortunately Abi is very flexible and likes to suck on her TOES!!! her hands and feet were in the way of her face 99% of the time! While it was funny for Sean and I to watch it made for bad pictures. On a positive note, I don't have to return anything we've bought. At our previous ultrasounds no one would say "it's a girl" just that they saw no boy parts which made us nervous. But since she had her legs up the whole time we got a good view :) and she is indeed a girl. Below are a few of the pics we did get, hopefully you can tell what is what :)

Love,
Rachel


No comments: