Hello All,
Well I had my 36 week apt today. Starting about Friday I have been having a lot of cramps and contractions here and there. So I had told Sean there had better be some progress going on. Well there was. It looks like I am 2 centimeters dilated now. She said 1-2 but closer to two. And she did a lovely thing called stripping the membrane. If you don't know what that is then Google it for I am not explaining :) But again I was told she could be here any day. Oh and our dr. is guessing she is about 8lbs now...SAY WHAT? I still have 3 1/2 weeks!!!! She said we will talk about it next week so there might be some pleading going on for an induction.
On a side note Sean and I want to welcome Jesen Goodell! Our good friends Amber and Marc welcomed their little girl into this world on Sunday. I would have been lost this pregnancy with Amber and am already missing our daily check in's with each other...she's a bit busy now :)
I promise to post again if anything moves along or at least after our next apt next week.
Until then, take care.
Rachel
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment