Sorry that I haven't given a baby update in awhile. Things have been busy as the final push to be ready is on. In the beginning of April we had a painter come and do Abi's room, the bathroom upstairs and down, finish the kitchen and the stairway, and paint over the area's that we had drywall repaired. OH MY GOSH does it look great! I promise to post pics soon.
So now Sean and I are trying to get Abi's room as organized and ready as we can. Decorating might just be a process that isn't done for a bit. And that is just fine with me, I just want to make sure all the necessities are done.
We have had 2 apt. since I last posted and they have been VERY eventful. During one of them we met the other dr. at our office. Both Sean and I like him very much and would feel very comfortable if he was who delivered us over our dr, Dr. Linn. But it turns out unless they are on vacation, they deliver all their own patients. That is crazy to me. I am not going to fight it though! Also, when we met with the other dr. he did ANOTHER ultrasound! Yes we got a 9th ultrasound. Sean and I were so excited. It was funny. At our last one months ago when they put the ultrasound wand on my belly you could see all of Abi. Now he had to move it all around just to get parts of her for she's so big. He wanted to get a measurement of the head but couldn't for she is ALREADY head down in the ready position. According to this dr. he will be shocked if I go full time. I think he is toying with a fragile pregnant woman's emotions! :)
Then today we saw our dr. She decided to do a full exam and we learned that Abi is still head down and I am already dilating. Considering I still have 4+ weeks left I was excited to hear this. Between working and my pinched nerve the days are getting harder and more sore. So my mission now is to do everything in my power to keep her safe and healthy and now early! :) My dr. said she'd feel very comfortable if Abi came at any time from this point on. Hear that little girl, dr. orders!!! :)
I hope all of you are well and I promise to update more as of now we are on weekly apts so I will try to post after each one.
Always,
Rach
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment