Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BIG Change!

No, I am not talking about the election...although I will talk about that in a second. We had our own BIG event last night. Miss Abigail ate cereal for the first time! Our great little sleeper has been waking at night the last week to eat. She also has been obsessed with watching us eating and reaching for our food and drink. So we decided it was time for cereal.
This is her before cereal...wondering a) what we were doing and b) why Sean and I were so excited :)


First bite


Not too sure



Final decision



She LOVED it! She did such a great job eating and was just too funny while doing it.

Now for the election. As a registered Republican, I felt the best vote I could make was for Obama. This election was more important to me then any other I have voted in. I researched the props more and put a lot of time reading and listening to the candidates. Honestly I think it was because of Abi. I felt more of a responsibility for her future to really get my vote out and be knowledgeable of what I want and who I wanted.
I don't envy the man what so ever. I think it will be an up hill battle but I hope he can achieve what he said he wants.

2 comments:

Marc, Amber, and Jensen said...

Those pictures are precious!

Jen said...

lol! I'm so glad Abi is loving the rice cereal. She looks SO big in her highchair - it feels like you just had her, I can't believe she's starting solids already!