Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Playtime

Having a play date is so much fun. I am sure Abi enjoys them too :) Today Abigail and I had a great time with our friends Emma and Jen (Jen being the mom). Emma is just over a year now. By the way Abigail was looking at Emma, she thinks Emma has mad skills! Emma and Abi were happily playing, sitting together when to Abi's amazement Emma, rolled onto all fours, crawled a bit, then stood up and walked away. I looked at Abi who had this totally look of "OH MY GOD! How did she do that? That was SOOOO COOL MOM!!!!" Her eyes were wide and her mouth open. It was too funny! The girls had a great time and it was nice getting to visit with Jen. Thank you Jen and Emma for a great afternoon!

"Hee hee Look Emma, I can drink out of a sippy just like you!"



I LOVE Zucchini!


Emma: This goes with that piece
Abi: Then what are all these extra pieces for???
Emma: I don't know, it's your highchair!

No comments: