Sunday, February 22, 2009

Awww my little girl is growning up!

Today the three of us attended a blazer game (they won, yeah!!!). While we were there the guy that also has season tickets next to us was playing with Abi. He remarked that she was just chomping on everything and anything. I said "yeah I know, I think she's getting a tooth but who knows". Then I remembered that I hadn't "checked" for a tooth today. So I stuck my finger in and was SHOCKED when what should I feel but a TOOTH!!!! I looked at Sean and said "oh my god she has a tooth!!!" He was as equally shocked and felt around and beamed when he also felt it. It is so funny how something that isn't even "ours" can make us so excited and proud! We have no control at all over a tooth but it's presence makes us so happy and excited.
My little baby, isn't so little anymore!

No comments: