Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Manipulated by a 9month old

I fear my daughter is manipulating me. It is hard to discipline her right now. For instance, Abigail LOVES to roll or army crawl over to our shades by the sliding glass door in our family room. Once there she proceeds to kick them or bunch them up with her hands. This is not okay. But when I tell her no and pick her up to move her she turns it on. As I say no, her face gets very serious and she shakes her head "no" stops, looks at me an then gives me the biggest smile like "see momma I can shake my head no". It is too flipp'n cute and I end up giving her a big hug and playing with her. So see...she is just 9 months old and already working me! I am so in trouble!!!!

No comments: