Friday, September 12, 2008

4 months

Abigail had her 4 month well baby check up today...she is growing so fast! She weighed in at exactly 14 lbs, that is a 2 lb weight gain from her 2month well baby. This puts her in the 50% for weight. She has grown a lot too. She is now 25 1/2 inches long, putting her in the 75% for height. Everyone at the doctors office kept calling her petite, something I never though a child of ours would be called. But she's my little lean girl. Her doctor is very pleased with where she is at, and so are we.
Today, Abigail's Grandma, Auntie, and uncle all arrived for her baptism. This is the first time her Uncle Patrick (Cooney) has seen her and they were fast friends. And Abi was VERY enamored with her Auntie Heather. I think somewhere in her she remembered her Grandma for she instantly went in for cuddles.
So miss Abi was very spoiled on her 4 month birthday. I promise to write more once the festivities have died down and family has departed.

-Rachel

No comments: