Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Daddy's Girl

Abigail has turned into one HUGE Daddy loving girl. The child will not stop "talking" whenever Sean is around. And if she is talking and God forbid Sean walks away or does not respond she gets so mad until he comes back or starts to talk back to her. It can be very funny, that is unless I am trying to feed her. I think we are getting to the point where if Sean is home he cannot be around when I am nursing Abi for she will not nurse, she just wants to talk and laugh with daddy. I don't know if she is sick of boring mom all day and just so excited to see Sean or if she is just that enamored with him but seriously the kid is stuck on him. :)
Here is a shot of our teething girl (yes it's early but man those stupid teeth are bugging her) and her daddy watching their first of many football games together:

Sean went to the duck store to pick up his t-shirt for the season and picked up a t-shirt and a romper for Abi that is pink and says "Duck Diva" on it HA-HA. He said while he was there there was a dad with his little girl and they were picking out their game day stuff for the season and she was so excited. Sean said he can't wait till Abi is old enough to do that with her...too cute!

No comments: