I have a plug. Anyone looking for a unique gift look no further! I wanted something special for Abigail for her baptism. Something she could maybe one day give to her daughter or son. There is a prayer that I love:
Lord, look down from heaven above and touch this special child with love.
Protect and guide this little one until each and everyday is done.
Remind us often that it's true. This little life is a gift from you.
A miracle you've sent our way. Lord, bless this little child today.
And I found on etsy.com (if you have never heard of this place you can basically find ANYTHING) a woman who paints frames. I am not doing her artwork justice in my explanation and promise to post pics once it arrives. However I did get proof pictures today of it ( the frame is a gift from her Grandma, my mom, and my mom forwarded me the email). The frame looks beautiful and EXACTLY what I wanted. I am so excited. So below is her blog where you can see some of her work. I highly recommend her.
http://www.hopestudios.blogspot.com
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment