Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back to the Gym

Sore...so sore...tonight was my first time back to the gym since I got pregnant. Somehow I feel as though it's my first time in 20 years! First, all the treadmills, bikes, and elliptical have their own TVs, that is new. Then as I am truck'n along on the treadmill I hear someone talking. I am grooving to my ipod so I know it's not directed to me. But then a tap tap tap on my shoulder. I take out my ear buds and this guy says "why don't you dock it?" I stare with a blank look at him and ask what the heck he is talking about. He repeats "why don't you dock it?" Again, blank stare. He proceeds to show me on the top of my machine is a docking station for ipods so you don't use battery power. I now know how my mother feels when I tell her to do something on the computer ha-ha.
But it felt great to workout again. Sean was in charge of Abi nighttime duty and thankfully she did great so we are going to make this a regular Thursday night thing. That, one more time at the gym over the weekend, and a couple days at home doing a workout dvd and hopefully I will me on my way to a healthier me :)

No comments: