17 years ago
Sunday, October 19, 2008
We did it!
About a month and a half ago Sean came home and said he wanted us to do a 5k. I looked at him like he was crazy. Since I became pregnant we have talked about ways to improve ourselves so be a better model for our children. Sean thought from April - October (better chance of being dry here in the NW :P) that we should pick one race that is going on. Well we did our first one today, the Run Like Hell race. Now we are doing baby steps so we just walked a 5k, but still it was active and it was family time. We had a lot of fun and I am so glad we did it. And the best part...we weren't the last people! I was so worried :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment