Our little girl, is one stubborn miss. She made up her mind she was not napping today and there was NOTHING mommy could do about it. Abi has come to the decision that any nap, is a nap. So that 5 minute nap she takes in the last few miles of our drive home from errands, yip, that is her nap for the afternoon. Sean loves to call her Miss Cranky Pants, and today the name fit perfectly. The only time this afternoon I heard laughter from my sweet girl was when she was watching our neighbors (twin 4 year old boys) run around laughing.
Oh, she also has become a HUGE sympathy crier. We were in Baby Gap the other day and a boy had a complete melt down in the middle of the store, I look down at Abi, the lip goes out and the hysterical crying starts. I had to take her out of her car seat to calm her down and take her out of ear shot of the screaming crying child. Then today, our neighbor was imitating her children crying and once again, lip out tears streaming. I am glad my sweet girl has reached this developmental milestone but really???
Other then that not much going on. Sean and I are going away for the night Saturday while Abi stays with her Nana. I am so looking forward to one on one time with Sean, but sad to leave her. Sue is leaving soon for Virginia for a couple months so we are taking this opportunity for an early anniversary get-a-way.
I hope all of you are sleeping well :)
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment