Saturday, March 21, 2009

Abigail's New Love

My daughter is in love. The other week Sean was watching a concert On Demand and Abi was happily playing. Then "he" came on. All playing ceased and she locked in on her love. We had no idea who "he" was. I have never claimed to be a music whizz. I knew I had heard the song but couldn't place the name. Sean thought it was just a fluke. So a couple days later we made sure she was engrossed in her activity and turned the concert back on. What do you know, the playing stooped, the eyes locked, and she was hooked. Daddy being the great guy he is plugged some of the lyrics into google and low and behold...Abigail's first musical crush...
His name is Jason Mraz and for those wanting to know the song that hooked our daughter, it is, I'm Yours.

No comments: