Life in the Cooney household has been good. Abigail is growing daily. I have been so bad about updating this blog, and promise to be better! So much has changed for us the last couple of months, I can' hardly believe our little girl is almost 3 months! Abigail's favorite thing now is to sit up like a big girl. Obviously she is too little still to do it all by herself but mommy found a bumbo for her on ebay and she LOVES it! For those in the dark at to what a bumbo is, it is a "chair" for baby's who have good head control but just don't know how to sit up by themselves yet. They retail for $40 plus $10 for a tray. To me, that is insaine. So I hunted and found one on Ebay from a seller who lives near by. I "won" it for $15 and picked it up last week. We love it!
I also hunted down on ebay and craigslist a evenflow 3-1 exersaucer normally $120 for $35! And a jumperoo normally $89 for $34. I am very proud of my deals :)
So one of the reasons for my lack of writing was unfortunately I had to have surgery. Nothing too major. About March or so I was having some pretty bad pains in my abdomen. My dr's chalked it up to Abi going "high" and kicking. It happened on and off for the remainder of my pregnancy. well about a week after having her it happened again. Now you can't really blame it on her now, she's not even in there. So my doctor said it was just everything moving back to where it belongs. Well fast forward about 2 months and many episodes later we found out it was actually my gallbladder. I guess it is very common after a pregnancy to have issues with your gallbladder. So I had it removed and Sean stayed home for a week to take care of me and Abi. I feel SO much better now. And again, promise to stay more on top of the blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment