Our beautiful daughter is 3 months old. I just can't believe it! My how time has just flown by. It is truly amazing to watch her learn. She has figured out that pulling on her rings on her play mat turns on the music. The look on her face is priceless when it happens.
I have been truly fortunate to be home with her these 3 months. I am scheduled to return to work Sept 16th. Leaving her will be so hard, just look at that face! :) I have no idea how some of my friends have done it and I admire their strength. Any tips?
Abi decided to celebrate her birthday with a 3hr nap. She NEVER takes that long of a nap. But it made for a very happy girl. Tomorrow we are heading into downtown for our weekly lunch with Sean.
We were looking at her tonight and just amazed at how much she has changed and grown, she really is our miracle and we couldn't love her more.
Happy birthday my girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment