Friday, August 8, 2008

Seriously!?!

Let me preface this by saying I KNOW this is an odd thing to complain about, and really I am not complaining just talking. We put Abi down last night around 8pm, her normal bedtime. She has been going down at 8 for about 6 weeks now. She was waking at around 5am then going back down till around 8:30 after eating. Starting about 2 weeks ago the child gave up her 5am feeding (her doing not mine) and has been sleeping till 8 or 8:30. Well it's freak'n 9:30 and SHE IS STILL SLEEPING! I have checked on her and she's fine. But come on. I miss my little girl :) We are supposed to go to the outlets today but I am still waiting for the little beauty to WAKE UP. I know I know I should not complain that she's still sleeping. TRUST ME I know how fortunate I am. But I love playing with her and I have been up since 6 and am bored LOL. Yeah, yeah I could clean my house, but playing with her is so much more fun.
:)

No comments: