Saturday, August 23, 2008

We aren't in Oregon anymore sweet pea

Tuesday, 8/19, Abi and I went to visit our good friends Jen and Emma. Jen is a teacher and has been on maternity leave since Emma was born in December. Monday the 25 marks Jens return date so Abi and I thought we better get in a play date before. On our way there I got so excited for I realized it was Abi's first time leaving Oregon. Small things I know but still. What a big girl she has been in 2 states now. Jen lives in Vancouver (which is just about 25 min from our house). Bellow is a picture of the two girls together. Abi just thought Emma was a crack up. Emma is a big girl and can crawl and pull herself up now, all things Abi found fascinating. Thanks Jen for a great time!

No comments: