As some of you know my brother in law's job requires him to travel to Puerto Rico regularly throughout the year. However, he usually doesn't go during hurricane season. When he does I become a nervous wreck and check the weather fevorishly. Well being the nice guy he is he is going to help someone else out. He leave Tuesday the 2nd and is there till the following Wed the 9th. He said I shouldn't worry about Gustov for it should hit US land by Monday but if I see anything brewing Monday then I can worry. Thanks! Well, I started to look at all my hurricane sites I have and there is a tropical depression that is cooking up over the Atlantic that I am not liking too much right now. So for the next week or so I get to be a nervous nilly.
Once he returns he gets to hop back onto a plane :) and fly out here to see us. Friday the 12th, Patrick, my sister Heather and my mom all arrive for Abi's baptism. I am so excited for her baptism. I have been telling her all about it and how important it is. Heather is going to be her godmother and Patrick will be her godfather. It means a lot to Sean and I for them to be here. Oh and thanks to my mom Abi will be wearing my christening gown! I am so excited about that.
-Rachel
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment